Screen Porch: Paint Problem Solved

Our paint problem got solved mid-week last week with some simple paint matching.  Of course, finding a piece of existing trim that could be removed and replaced easily proved a bit of a challenge but one of the base pieces of the front porch columns did the trick.  

Here's what was greeting me when I got home on Monday night last week. 

By the end of the week, everything was repainted and it now looks like this...

Still to come - lighting, screens, and floor paint.  We're so close I can almost taste it!

Hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day! After an absolutely jam-packed Saturday, Sunday was so relaxing!  I spent a great day with my kids, starting with a mouth-watering brunch at one of my favorite local restaurants, Liberty Tavern, followed by a relaxing day at home.  My father-in-law snapped this picture on our way to the restaurant.

Happy Mother's Day!