Congratulations Sarah, winner of the Gwnedolyn Allis Apron!!
Keep yourself clean and tidy but still very stylish with an adorable apron from Gwendolyn Allis Aprons! Melissa Fleck, founder, donates a portion of the proceeds from sales of these aprons to the Alzheimer's Association in honor of her grandmother, Gwendolyn Allis, who suffered with Alzheimer's. This is a cause near and dear to my heart because my grandmother also suffered from dementia and memory loss later in her life.
Check out some of Melissa's adorable designs. I am seriously in love!
Facebook page, you'll get 10%!
I am so excited that Melissa has agreed to give one HOUSEography reader one of her aprons... not just any apron but this beauty which retails for $60 on her website.
- First entry -visit Gwendolyn Allis Aprons and let us know which is your favorite apron. BE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS or MAKE YOUR BLOGGER PROFILE EMAIL ADDRESS PUBLIC (check your settings!).
- For extra entries (please leave a comment for each one of these that you do):
- Like Gwendolyn Allis on Facebook (and you get 10% off!) - click here
- Tweet about this giveaway
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebook wall or fan page
- Vote for HOUSEography on Picket Fence Blogs by clicking here (just click the link and you're done - the easiest online voting you can ever do!)Rules: You must be at least 18 years old and have a US or Canadian mailing address. Drawing will be made using random.org. All entries must be posted by Friday, April 15th at 11:59 p.m. (E.S.T.).
Giveaway Links: Blog Giveaways, Blog Giveaway Directory